In 1997, The Human Equation began providing quality online education. Since then, we have built a national reputation for excellence in online educational content development and design principles. The Human Equation has been an HR Certification Institute (HRCI) Approved Provider of recertification credits since 2003. We were also among the first to become a Preferred Provider of recertification credits for the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM).
Over the years, our online training has been certified by various well-respected professional organizations to satisfy their members’ strict continuing education requirements, including:
- The Florida Bar
- The State Bar of Georgia
- The Florida Department of Business & Professional Regulation
- The Florida Department of Financial Services
- The National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA)
The Human Equation has developed its national reputation by:
- Meeting our clients’ needs.
- Providing immediate delivery of fair, honest, courteous and professional treatment.
- Developing educational content that is accurate and up-to-date.
- Providing prompt and effective technical assistance, training and guidance.
- Responding to requests for assistance.
- Providing reasonable access to appropriate staff and subject matter experts.